Saturday, December 13, 2008

Everything Old Is New Again

Since my love of vintage items is clashing with the overall theme of Twelve Acres, I've created a new blog: Everything Old. Twelve Acres will remain and I will continue to write about my life here in my childhood home.

If you love vintage kitchen stuff like I do, add Everything Old to your blog favorites and come visit my kitchen! Vintage items are just too fun to not appreciate them for their uniqueness and longevity.

So brew some Sanka and grab a date bar. Everything old is new again!

11 comments:

  1. How wonderful. I will stop over to visit Everything Old. Blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm by far the oldest thing in my kitchen. I'll stop by and take a look round.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy I LOVE Vintage stuff! Though I don't quite like the idea that I'm vintage (laughing at Joanna's remark!) For some reason it bothers me when I'm in an elevator and hear music that I enjoyed rocking out to when I was young....and what's with the "oldies" station on the radio....:) I'll be checking out your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new blog, Amy! I like Vintage stuff too. Like my kraut cutter and my cast iron skillets. You are right, the more you use Cast iron , the better it is seasoned. And here's a tip someone gave me years ago; don't wash cast iron with dish soap when you can help it, just hot water and salt to remove any grit. Then dry over heat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love old vintage stuff,,,

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love those discoveries.. here where i'll grab more than a one cup of coffee.. maybe 2.. tis -14 here :)

    gp in montana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another blog? YAY!! I can't wait to see more of your vintage things, Amy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just dropped back by to wish you a merry Christmas and many blessings for the new year! blessings, Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  9. ummm, I don't care for Sanka or date bars. Can I still visit the other site anyway? lol!

    What a great idea for a blog, though.

    ~Lisa
    New Mexico

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I may or may not be able to reply to comments depending on how busy I am.